Please place all performance dates on your calendar and review the attendance policy on the first page. Please inform the director immediately if you will be absent. “No ride” is not an excuse! Please do not schedule vacations over concert dates.
Pep Band, Honor Choir and Band, and Solo Ensemble are extra activities. A student will not be allowed to participate in these activities if they are ineligible according to MSHSL guidelines.
Concert dates are subject to change. Please check the newsletter for updates.
Sept. 27 1:45 Pep Fest
Oct…. Fruit sale begins
Oct… Fruit sale ends
Oct. 28 7:00 Fall concert
Nov. 11th 1:45 Veterans Day Concert
Dec. 9th 7:00 MS/HS Christmas Concert
Dec. 16th 7:00 Elementary Concert
Dec….. Fruit Delivery
Mar. 9th All Day Solo & Ensemble Contest at MSU
Mar. 10th All Day Large Group Vocal Contest in Farimont
Mar. 17th All Day Large Group Instrumental Contest in Truman
May 11th 7:00 MS/HS Pops Concert
May 19th 1:45 Elementary Concert
May 29th 7:00 Graduation
- Please arrive at the time designated by the director: Warm-up and tune quietly.
- Follow directions of director or student assistants
- Good concert etiquette is expected when not performing.
- Choirs will wear robes. All members should wear black pants and black shoes and socks under robes.
- Band-Junior Band/ Black slacks or skirt. Modest white top for girls, black pants, white shirt & tie and black socks and shoes for guys. Senior Band/ All Black, ties for guys. Please note: all black means all black including shoes and socks